USP Compounding Compendium offers compounding practitioners convenient access to all compounding-related General Chapters and monographs from the United States Pharmacopeia and the National Formulary (USP-NF), the official compendia for drugs marketed in the United States. USP Compounding Compendium also features more than 40 supporting general chapters and more than 170 compounding monographs along with USP-NF General Notices and Requirements. It is delivered as an electronic publication in PDF format that is updated with the release of each new USP-NF edition and supplement.
Highlights & Features
Complete, up-to-date text of all five essential compounding General Chapters from USP-NF
- <795> Pharmaceutical Compounding-Nonsterile Preparations
- <797> Pharmaceutical Compounding-Sterile Preparations
- <800> Hazardous Drugs
- <1160> Pharmaceutical Calculations in Prescription Compounding
- <1163> Quality Assurance in Pharmaceutical Compounding
- <1176> Prescription Balances and Volumetric Apparatus
All supporting general chapters are referenced and hyperlinked from the compounding chapters; more than 40 in all! Examples of supporting general chapters include:
- <71> Sterility Tests
- <85> Bacterial Endotoxins Test
- <1151> Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms
General Notices and Requirements, providing definitions and important information necessary to correctly interpret and apply compounding standards.
More than 170 USP-NF monographs for compounded preparations. Example monographs include:
- Baclofen Oral Suspension
- Lisinopril Oral Suspension
- Metoprolol Tartrate Oral Suspension
Convenient PDF format, easy to access and always current
- Log on to download the latest compounding standards
- Easily find related information via hyperlinks
- powerful keyword searches with Adobe Reader
- Available any time, from your computer
USP Compounding Compendium is offered as a 12-month electronic subscription in PDF format, in English only. Adobe Reader (free download) is required to use the PDFs. USP Compounding Compendium is updated with the release of each new USP-NF edition and supplement.